Having a project custom framed is the only way to ensure that what you put on your walls reflects your own individual taste & style.
A Certified Picture Framer (yes that is a thing) not only has a good knowledge of the elements of design, colour & texture but they are also skilled in hand craftsmanship & woodworking skills and are knowledgable about the best practices in the handling, preserving and framing of your particular item.
At Walkerworks, owner Amy has been designing & fulfilling framing orders full time for over 20 years.
What to expect:
1) You make an appointment via the website scheduler
2) Your artwork arrives via your Curb side appointment or with you during your In Shop design.
3) We spend some time at the design table, either in person or during a Zoom design meeting that you have scheduled after your curb side drop off. Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, you will be guided through the entire process. (Most clients tell me it is fun!)
4) Together we decide on the materials and design for your piece. This process generally takes about 20 minutes.
5) The shop’s dedicated framing software gives us a price. If we need to “massage” the design, we do so.
6) We settle on a design that will physically support and is appropriate for your piece, in your budget and that looks awesome!
7) We generate an invoice and you pay a deposit of 50% of the framing order.
8) Your item is put away safely in a drawer with its work order.
9) Materials needed for your project are ordered in.
10) Your project is completed in shop in @ 3 weeks time, barring any back orders. (If you have a specific deadline, you told us about it when you first came in.)
11) You are notified by email that your project is completed and ready for pick-up. The email includes a photograph (to get you excited to come right in and get it!) and a link to make a pick-up appointment to do just that (you may schedule your pick-up appointment up to 30 days in the future).
13) You arrive back at the shop at your appointment time to pick up your new framing. If it is a curb-side pick up, you may have already pre-paid your balance by e-transfer otherwise our mobile pay processing machine will be brought out to your vehicle. Tap enabled up to $250.
14) You are overjoyed with the end result and head directly home to hang up your new framed artwork!
15) You tell all your friends about Walkerworks or Rave about us online.